Storyline Students is going back to Fuge! This Summer, from June 23rd-June 28th, we will be spending time growing as friends and followers in Glorieta, NM!
- The total cost for transportation to and from Glorieta, Lodging on the grounds, and meals provided by Fuge is $325.
- A $75 Deposit is due in advance.
- Students will need to bring money for lunch on the way to and from Glorieta. We will be stopping at a fast food style restaurant. Your student’s eating habits will determine how much to bring for these meals.
- Glorieta has a gift shop stocked full of Fuge Camps gear. If students wish to purchase this material, they will be given free time to do so each day.
A limited scholarship fund is available for students with financial limitations. If you have questions regarding scholarships, please email Seth at email@example.com. We never want finances to be the reason a student cannot join us for this trip!
- We will leave on Saturday, June 23rd @ 6:30 AM from the Estate (7531 Indiana St, CO 80007)
- Check-in begins at the Estate on June 23rd @ 6:00 AM sharp.
- We will return on Wednesday, June 27th between 6:00 and 6:30 PM (traffic depending)
- $75 Deposit due by Wednesday, May 2nd, which will reserve your student’s spot on our roster. We have limited seats available so please register as soon as possible. You can register via the button below labeled “Fuge Camp 2018 Registration and Deposit Payment”. NOTE: We cannot guarantee your student a spot if registration and deposit are received after May 2nd.
- Remaining $250 due by Wednesday, June 6th
Fuge Camp 2018 Registration and Deposit Payment
Student Waiver Packet
Glorieta Participation Agreement
- Each student will need to returned a completed waiver packet (see button below labeled Student Wavier Packet). This waiver packet includes a photo-copy of each student’s medical insurance card as well as a notarized form for Fuge Camps.
- Each student must have a Parent or Guardian complete the Glorieta Participation Agreement (linked below) for the dates June 23rd-27th.