17 Feb After|Story: February 15 at Storyline Fellowship
Here’s this week’s edition of After|Story, your one-stop resource for sermon notes, additional reading and reflection. We hope you enjoy Part 2 of our series “The Backstory: Creation,” and we’re excited to see you again this Sunday, February 22nd, at 9 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. at West Woods Elementary in Arvada.
When applicable, we want to provide you with additional material beyond the primary scripture and platform message to help you go deeper with the material each week.
- Green Plus Christian Isn’t New Math, on Christianity Today
- If you’re having trouble with the article online, you can download the PDF version here.
- Four Things God Says to Singles, on The Gospel Coalition
Questions Worth Considering
Each week, we’ll provide you with a few guided questions to help apply the truths of Scripture on a personal level. Read and reflect on these after you’ve watched, read, or listened to the sermon and the accompanying Scripture passages.
- Based on the Scripture from the sermon, how does God describe the roles of men and women? Where do single people fit into this?
- How can Christians appropriately steward and care for the natural resources of God’s creation?
After|Story is a weekly digest of sermon notes, recommended resources, and application questions based on that week’s message. We hope it is a valuable tool as you continue to explore and process the Scripture and the teaching each week.