10 Feb After|Story: February 8th at Storyline Fellowship
We’re excited to share with you our first edition of After|Story–our weekly recap and sermon summary. After|Story is designed to help you go deeper with the Scripture and the message and will include supplemental articles and questions for reflection and application. Use After|Story for additional reading, or to catch up on the sermon if you happen to miss a Sunday.
Read the sermon transcript
When applicable, we want to provide you with additional material beyond the primary scripture and platform message to help you go deeper with the material each week.
- Books mentioned by Ben:
- Additional articles to explore:
- Generous synopsis: What is Old Earth Creationism?
- Who supports the Old-earth idea? Notable Christians Open to an Old-universe, Old-earth Perspective
- Click around this site for the young-earth perspective: Answers in Genesis: The Age of the Earth
- An intelligent article: Young Earth Creationism
- A helpful Christian summary of the two main ideas: Which is True: Creation or Evolution?
- A young-earth creation perspective on the dinosaurs (yes, you read that right)
- An in-depth, all-in-one resource on creation and evolution: The Genesis Debate
Questions Worth Considering
Each week, we’ll provide you with a few guided questions to help apply the truths of Scripture on a personal level. Read and reflect on these after you’ve watched, read, or listened to the sermon and the accompanying Scripture passages.
- Do you ever think about the end of your life? What do you want people to say about you when you’re gone?
- Do you think God is a personal God? If so, does He know what’s going on with you?
- Is the world beautiful, or is it broken?
After|Story is a weekly digest of sermon notes, recommended resources, and application questions based on that week’s message. We hope it is a valuable tool as you continue to explore and process the Scripture and the teaching each week.