You will be greeted and directed into the building from the parking lot to the front entrance doors, to the check in stations, and into the worship center. Our volunteers will be there to help you and your family get settled in.
- Showing symptoms. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Entrance and Exit. Outside, the doors on the right side will be for entering, and those on the left with be for exiting. Going into the worship center, the doors on the right side will be for entering, the doors on the left side will be for exiting.
- Social Distancing. We will be practicing social distancing in the lobby and worship center.
- Masks. Face masks are required for all services.
- Restrooms. The lobby restrooms will be available for one family unit at a time.
Services begin promptly at 8:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m and 11:30 a.m. and each lasts about 60 minutes.